I tried the 50% sale got the boots not made well and the sole on the inside although thick ws 2 " form the toe so you couldnt walk in them as the sole glued and about 1/2" thick so a big ridge for your toes.But shipping back a nightmare I do online shiopping as I am a senior and it is usually convenient as I am 60 miles away from stores like Ardene and is winter the boots were winter boots.

If you dont have a printer you have to go to a library or place that will let you use their computer then print it off after they send you a shipping back to them label. It took two hours and 18 more dollars for the taxi then the use of the internet (the library full) and then print it out . Took to the postal person she tried to run through as a return NO it is a Shipping label not a return so had to call ardene customer service which was very helpful even though all this a huge detriment to online shopping there .

She told me to tell the post office is a shipping to the ardene not a return then she was trying to charge me for it till another lady in the post office gave her the rite code (a NEW ONE ) to use .WHat a nightmare and now winter boots to do this in winter up in northern Ontario in a small town...nomore online shipping there.HELLO ARDENE ALOT OF SENIORS SHOP ONLINE DUE TO HEALTH AND WEATHER WE DONT OWN A PRINTER SO PLEASE SHIP A LABLE INCASE WITH THE PACKAGE I KNOW YOU DONT WNAT US TO SHIP BACK BUT HEY MAKE THEM RIGHT WE WONT.

Review about: Ardene Boots.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments